1. These terms and conditions (the “T&C’s”) apply to this Promotional Offer for consumers, which is sponsored and launched by Colgate and conducted by RewardPort (partner agency) on the Product i.e. xxxxxxx sku across select stores and cities.
2. The Round 2 of the Promotional Offer is valid only in India from 10th August 2020 to 10TH October 2020 subject to availability of the Products. Promotion is open to citizens of India only.
3. The Product entitles consumers with Rs.100 Zomato voucher, by following the below procedure.
Step 1: Consumer receives the voucher on purchasing Colgate toothpaste, scratches the code, and send sms i.e. COLGATE <space> unique code to 8652631525. Standard SMS charges apply. Within 24 hours post registration the consumer receives and OTP with a link
Step 2: Consumer visits the link and enters the OTP along with name, mobile number, and email id. On successful submission consumer receives the zomato code on email and sms within 24 hrs. OTP received on SMS is valid for a period of 30 days.
4. Zomato voucher code will be received on SMS within 24 hours. Unique code can be used only once for getting the Zomato voucher code. Colgate shall not be responsible in case of the Zomato voucher code being misused or failed or lost during transaction.
5. This Promotional offer entitles the consumer with Rs.100/- off on food ordered on Zomato
6. Unique code can be redeemed only via SMS to get Zomato voucher code. Zomato voucher code can be redeemed ONLY on Zomato app and website
7. Minimum order value has to be Rs. 100 (subtotal excluding delivery, packaging and GST)
8. Delivery and taxes to be paid by the user.
9. Maximum discount that can be availed is 100% Upto Rs.100
10. 3 vouchers can be redeemed per mobile number. This offer is not valid for Colgate and Rewardport promoters, retailers, employee, Distributors or any other channel partner.
11. Validity of the Zomato coupon codes is 30 days period i.e. if the coupon code is received on SMS on 31st March (last date of campaign) then the code would be valid for 30 days i.e. till Apr 30th
12. Vouchers cannot be clubbed together or with any other offer on Zomato.
13. Offer is valid on website/m-site/Android and iOS app 7.
14. Offer is valid on all prepaid payment modes only.
15. Offer valid for a single restaurant bill value only
16. Zomato reserves the right to cancel/ change/modify/add/delete any of the terms and conditions of the offer at any time without notice
17. Zomato reserves the right to terminate the offer at any time without notice
18. Zomato reserves the right to deny honouring the offer on the grounds of suspicion or abuse of the offer by any customer without providing customer any explanation thereof
19. In no event Zomato be liable for any abuse or misuse of the code due to the negligence of the customer
20. The voucher cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash or credit nor can be exchanged for another Gift Voucher/Gift Card. Also, it cannot be re-validated once past expiry date.
21. This gift voucher cannot be exchanged for smaller eGift voucher denominations.
22. If the voucher is lost, misplaced or stolen, neither will a new eGift voucher will not be issued nor will the money be refunded in any manner. Duplicate eGift voucher will not be issued.
23. Colgate, Rewardport or Zomato shall not be liable and responsible for any unauthorized and/or fraudulent purchase/s made using of the GV. The holder of the voucher shall be solely responsible for the safe custody of the voucher and the credentials mentioned on it.
24. Zomato may change (add to, delete, or amend) its booking terms from time to time.
25. Multiple vouchers cannot be used in a single transaction & the vouchers cannot be combined with any other running promotional offer on Zomato.
26. If the order amount exceeds the bill amount then complete your payment via Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking to pay balance amount.
27. This is strictly a onetime usage code.
28. The customer data received during the Promotional Offer is confidential and will not be used or shared with any individual or entity for any further analysis/ promotion. The data will be discarded once the Promotional Offer ends. Consumers sharing any data on Zomato platform will be subject to the privacy terms of Zomato, as may be applicable and Colgate shall not be responsible for the same.
29. For promotional offer related queries you can write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 022 4027 0033/34, between Mondays to Friday 11:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
30. The participating customers may, at the request of Colgate participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the gratification, free of charge, and they consent to COLGATE-PALMOLIVE (INDIA) LIMITED for using their name and image in promotional material. Such participating consumer agrees and consents to Colgate to cover the aforesaid Promotional activity through various media including newspapers, radio television news channels, internet, point of sale materials, etc., and shall not raise any objection, protest or demur to such coverage or in this regard
31. The decision of Colgate or its Partner Agency, as regards to the Promotional Offer shall be final. No correspondence or any other claims whatsoever, in this regard will be entertained.
32. No queries, claims, dispute, complaints or grievances pertaining to the Promotional Offer shall be entertained by Colgate and its Partner Agency from the date of the closure of the Promotional Offer.
33. The prize cannot be exchanged, and is not transferable and cannot be converted into cash.
34. The use of Zomato name in this terms and conditions is only for the purpose of explaining the terms and conditions hereof, and does not in any manner confer, assign or transfer or associate the trademarks or other rights of Zomato in Colgate. There is no principal agency, joint venture, associate or any other relationship between Colgate and Zomato, except that both entities have a principal to principal relationship.
35. This Promotional Offer shall be subject to Indian Laws and in case of any disputes, the Courts at Mumbai, shall have the exclusive jurisdiction.